Menstrual Regulation & Symptom Relief Blend
This is a skin softening cream with essential oils that have strong affinity with regulating the menstrual cycle and providing symptom relief: Clary Sage, Tarragon, Davana, Myrrh, and Rose.
- Melt the emulsifying wax in a double boiler, then add the other oils and warm.
- Remove from heat and add to blender
- Add water and blend in the blender until it reaches the desired consistency then add the essential oils and continue blending
- Add to glass jar(s) and store in the refrigerator
- To use: apply to the abdomen and pelvis area.
- Distilled Water combines with the carrier oils and emulsifying wax to make a smooth and creamy lotion.
- Emulsifying Wax comes from naturally occurring fats and esters. It is an ideal medium for the blending of fine creams, lotions and other fluid cosmetics which contain oil and water. It binds oil and water in perfect union because it improves the consistency and texture of skincare products without leaving a greasy film on the skin. It acts as a mild stabilizer and thickener for cosmetic formulations.
- Sunflower Oil is a good emollient for all skin types.
- Jojoba Oil is ideal for the skin and is a great moisturizer supporting the skins natural pH balance.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Benzylalcohol-DHA is a natural preservative for water-based skincare products.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil enhances estrogen production and is also a uterine tonic.
- Tarragon Essential Oil regulates menstrual cycles and the symptoms associated with menstruation
- Davana Essential Oil regulates menstruation and relives cramping.
- Myrrh Essential Oil contains phytoestrogen and helps to regulate menstrual cycles and supports uterine health.
- Rose Essential Oil helps regulate menstruation and supports cervical health.