Midwinter Energy Cleansing Spray
Midwinter Energy Cleansing Spray can be used around your personal space to dispel and protect from negative energies or to purify ritual spaces and objects. Our Energy Cleansing Spray is made with Dead Sea Salt, Water, Witch Hazel, White Sage, White Spruce, Scots Pine, Douglas Fir, Bitter Orange, Virginia Cedarwood, Rosemary, and Clove essential oils with Red Jasper and Carnelian.
- Distilled Water is boiled with the dead sea salt and combines with the witch hazel to form the protection and purification spray liquid base.
- Dead Sea Salt is used for its energy clearing properties.
- Witch Hazel is used to banish negative energies, break hexes, dis-ease, and for purification purposes.
- Optiphen is a natural preservative to prevent microbial growth in water based products.
- Solubol is a natural solubilizer that disperses essential oils in water based products.
- Red Jasper are energizing and grounding helping to stabilize moods and energetic doldrums.
- Carnellian helps to restore and stimulate vitality, motivation, and creativity.
- White Sage Essential Oil is used in smoke cleansing for purification as it dispels negative energies while invoking healing and protective energies of its own.
- Rosemary cineole Essential Oil is used to cleanse sacred spaces and ritual objects.
- Clove Essential Oil can banish and bind hostile or negative energies.
- White Spruce Essential Oil is used for healing, protection, and purification.
- Scots Pine Essential Oil cleanses personal and sacred space as well as ritual objects by dispelling negative energies,
- Douglas Fir Essential Oil symbolizes rebirth and regeneration.
- Bitter Orange Essential Oil helps to energize the aura and invoke harmony.
- Virginia Cedarwood Essential Oil is used for protection and purification of personal and magical spaces, aura cleansing, and to dispel negative energies.
Product Safety Warning
- Clove may inhibit blood clotting, moderate risk of skin sensitization and mucous membrane irritation. Avoid using during pregnancy and lactation as Clove may contain methyleugenol which inhibits blood clotting and can cause embryotoxicity.
- White Sage should be avoided during pregnancy and is high in 1,8 cineole, as is Rosemary ct. 1,8 cineole and can cause CNS and breathing problems in young children. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.
- White Spruce should be avoided with pregnant women, children and with people with epilepsy due to camphor content. It can be a respiratory irritant.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.