- Botany: Moldavian Dragonhead comes from the plant of the same name that has vibrant purplish-blue flowers and a light lemon aroma. It is part of the Lamiaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top note with a fresh citrus floral aroma.
- Relieves digestive upsets
- Supports the immune system
- Calms and soothes feelings of restlessness
- Blends well with: Basil ct linalool, Bergamot, Cedarwood (all), Citronella, Geranium, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, May Chang, Orange, Petitgrain, and Turmeric
- No known issues