Moonflower Flying Ointment
Moonflower Flying Ointment is used to see spirits and to induce psychic dreams and astral travel. It also can help with pain, inflammation, and occasional stress. This product contains Datura inoxia. Skin test first. Use the mini spatula with a pea sized amount of the ointment and rub onto the wrists, wait 30 minutes and reapply as comfortable. Effects can last 4-6 hours. If any adverse reaction or skin irritation occurs, immediately wash the area with cold water and soap.
- 1 oz aluminum tin kit - $12.50
- Datura Inoxia is used for astral travel and to see spirits and to induce psychic dreams. It also can help with pain and inflammation as well as induce sleep states.
- Blue Lotus provides a mild sense of tranquility and euphoria with heightened awareness, sensations, and enhances dream states. It is also used as an aphrodisiac.
- Clary Sage is used for clairvoyance, vivid dreams, and as an euphoric.
- Klip Dagga is hypnotic and euphoric.
- Jasmine Absolute enhances psychic and vivid dreams.
- Blue Lotus Essential Oil provides a mild sense of tranquility and euphoria with heightened awareness, sensations, and enhances dream states.
- Olive Oil and Beeswax are combined to create the pliable balm.
Directions for Use
- Skin test first. Use the mini spatula with a pea sized amount of the ointment and rub onto the wrists, wait 30 minutes and reapply as comfortable. Effects can last 4-6 hours
- If any adverse reaction or skin irritation occurs, immediately wash the area with cold water and soap.
- Store in a stable temperature. The average shelf life is 2-5 years
- Safe to use with alcohol, cannabis, and SSRIs (antidepressants), but they may increase drowsiness.
- Do not ingest or apply to any mucous membranes.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or trying to get pregnant.
- Do not use a week prior to or after surgery to avoid overdosing on anticholinergics.
- Do not use it while driving or operating machinery.
- Do not use if you have glaucoma, epilepsy, seizures, heart, liver, or kidney issues. Datura should not be used if you have an enlarged prostate.
- Do not use if you are elderly and immunocompromised.
- Do not use if allergic to nightshades, aspirin (salicylate), or ragweed.
- Do not use if you are taking anticholinergic medications, sedatives, anxiolytics, antipsychotics, or glaucoma medications. Ask your doctor if you are not sure.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Possible Side Effects
- Dry mouth, dilated pupils, blurry vision, light sensitivity, and rapid heart rate.
- Adverse side effects can include the loss of coordination, heart palpitations, difficulty swallowing, excessive thirst, dry fever, dizziness, restlessness, vomiting, and delirium. Seek medical attention if necessary for any adverse side effects.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.