Moonlight Musk Shampoo Bars (Vegan)
Shampoo bars are simple and good for the environment and your daily hair care routine: just massage into the scalp, lather and rinse. This shampoo bar is made with vegan ingredients and has a has a warm and inviting fragrance Sea Salt, Sea Moss, and White Musk plus Cypress, White Pine, Texas Cedarwood, and Patchouli essential oils which will leave your hair feeling soft and smelling amazing.
- Oatmeal and Shea Melt & Pour Soap Base has skin softening properties. It contains: coconut oil, palm oil, safflower oil, glycerin, goat’s milk, water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, propylene glycol, sorbitan oleate, oat protein, and titanium dioxide.
- Avocado Oil is a good emollient for the skin because it is high in essential fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins.
- Argan Oil has benefits range from being nourishing for your hair to repairing split ends and taming frizz, in addition to being an excellent carrier oil for your hair.
- Mango Kernel Butter is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties and is ideal for all skin types.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, acts as a moisturizer, and can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Gold Sparkle Mica: synthetic fluorphlogopite, titanium dioxide, iron oxide
- Ocean Blue Mica: mica, titanium dioxide, ultramarine
- Kelly Green Mica: mica, titanium dioxide, green chrome oxide
- Sea Moss Fragrance Oil is a subtle gentle blend of bergamot, orchid, jasmine, violet, ozone, sandalwood, musk, and moss.
- Sea Salt Fragrance Oil has an aromatic blend of black seaweed, cucumber water, Galia melon, green lily blossoms, dewy rose, and white tea leaves.
- White Musk Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial mid note with a deep spicy aroma.
- Cypress Essential Oil is beneficial for oily hair types and oily skin
- White Pine Essential Oil helps relieve dandruff and promotes health hair growth.
- Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil cleanses and restores the skin, hair, and scalp.
- Patchouli Essential Oil soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions.
Product Safety Warning
- Texas Cedarwood should not be used during pregnancy or if you're planning to become pregnant.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.