Morning After Body Wash
- Sunflower Oil is often used in recipes to treat psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, or damaged skin. It is a lightweight oil that can be used as a massage oil. It is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is very gentle and is ideal for sensitive skin and safe for children. It can be substituted for sweet almond oil. It is often used in beauty products for lotion recipes and hot oil treatments. All skin types: mature, dry, sensitive, or inflamed skin.
- Siligel is an eco-friendly, green processed gelling agent, stabilizer, co-emulsifier, suspending agent, and skin feel enhancer that decreases transepidermal water loss to keep skin moisturized. A
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Polysorbate 80 is a natural emulsifier and solubilizer used in personal care products.
- Oatmeal Stout Fragrance Oil smells like a full bodied and smooth beer with hints of Creamy Oatmeal, Orange Peel, Butterscotch, Milk, Almond, and Vanilla.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Smoke (Incense) Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial mid note with the aroma of burning incense.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Tobacco Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note with a sweet herbaceous green aroma.
- Coffee Essential Oil is a base note that has the aroma of a fresh pot of coffee.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil is a base note with a warm, woodsy aroma
- Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil is a base note with a soft balsamic woodsy aroma.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is a refreshing citrus top note.
Product Safety Warning
- Coffee contains a small percentage (0.5-1.5%) of caffeine
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.