Morning After Body Wash
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate: is derived from ethoxylated lauryl alcohol. It is used as a surfactant, cleanser, and emulsifier.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: is a surfactant, skin and hair conditioner, cleanser, and it adds foaming qualities to cleansers.
- Xanthum Gum: is a polysaccharide and is used as a thickening agent or stabilizer to prevent ingredients from separating.
- Phenoxyethanol: is a preservative used in cosmetics and personal care products.
- Vitamin E Oil: moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Jojoba Oil: is ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used as a makeup remover and moisturizer. It supports the skins natural pH balance.
- Glycerin: works as a moisturizer, cleanser, and toner that helps keep the skin hydrated and radiant.
- Brown Jojoba Beads: are made from natural jojoba esters so they're biodegradable.
- Walnut Soap Dye: is a dye made for soap and cleansing agents
- Oatmeal Stout Fragrance Oil smells like a full bodied and smooth beer with hints of Creamy Oatmeal, Orange Peel, Butterscotch, Milk, Almond, and Vanilla.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Smoke (Incense) Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial mid note with the aroma of burning incense.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Tobacco Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note with a sweet herbaceous green aroma.
- Coffee Essential Oil is a base note that has the aroma of a fresh pot of coffee.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil is a base note with a warm, woodsy aroma
- Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil is a base note with a soft balsamic woodsy aroma.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is a refreshing citrus top note.
Product Safety Warning
- Coffee contains a small percentage (0.5-1.5%) of caffeine
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.