Morning After Facial Cleanser
The Morning After Facial Cleanser is a gentle mist that will help cleanse and balance the skin, priming it for daily moisturizers, serums, and face creams. It has the aroma of Oatmeal Stout, Leather, Smoke (Incense), Dragon's Blood, and Tobacco Fragrance Oils with Coffee, Atlas Cedarwood, Texas Cedarwood, and Mandarin Essential Oils.
- Frankincense Hydrosol is soothing and relaxing and is used for stress and anxiety. It supports healthy skin making it softer with a more delicate texture.
- Hydrolyzed Oats improve skin creams and lotions and give them a soft velvet-like feel on the skin.
- Provitamin B5 moisturizes, soothes, heals, and regenerates the skin.
- Aloe Vera Juice provides wound healing, reduces skin inflammation, and is cooling to the skin.
- Cucumber Extract is an additive with skin soothing properties and is used in soaps, balms, salves, lotion and hair care recipes.
- Honeyquat is a conditioning agent and humectant that adds moisture to water-based products.
- Vegetable Glycerin works as a moisturizer to help keep the skin hydrated and radiant. It also works as a cleanser and toner.
- Polysorbate 80 is a natural emulsifier and solubilizer used in personal care products.
- Benzylalcohol-DHA is a natural preservative for hydrous skincare products.
- Oatmeal Stout Fragrance Oil smells like a full bodied and smooth beer with hints of creamy oatmeal, orange peel, butterscotch, milk, almond, and vanilla.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of lemon and mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Smoke (Incense) Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial mid note with the aroma of burning incense.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Tobacco Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note with a sweet herbaceous green aroma.
- Coffee Essential Oil is a base note that has the aroma of a fresh pot of coffee.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil is a base note with a warm, woodsy aroma
- Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil is a base note with a soft balsamic woodsy aroma.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is a refreshing citrus top note.
Product Safety Warning
- Coffee contains a small percentage (0.5-1.5%) of caffeine
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.