Morning After Facial Lotion
- Distilled Water emulsifies the oils and waxes with other hydrous ingredients.
- Emulsifying Wax is an ideal medium for the blending of creams, lotions, and other fluid cosmetics which contain oil and water.
- Rose Petal Herbal oil soothes the nerves and benefits the skin.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags and fine lines. It helps to heal blemishes and scars while restoring moisture to the skin and promote cell regeneration and elastin and collagen production. It's often used for stretch marks, burns, wrinkles, eczema, and sunburn
- Evening Primrose Oil is used for dry skin and hair. It also helps to reduce the effects of aging.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil helps to protect the skin, improve elasticity, and reduce signs of ageing. It has a natural SPF of 25-50.
- Cranberry Seed Oil s moisturizing and benefits the skin and hair. It also contains antioxidants giving it anti-inflammatory and skin protecting properties.
- Pomegranate Seed oil is an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties that promotes regeneration of the epidermis.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.
- Benzylalcohol-DHA is a natural preservative for water-based skincare products.
- Oatmeal Stout Fragrance Oil smells like a full bodied and smooth beer with hints of Creamy Oatmeal, Orange Peel, Butterscotch, Milk, Almond, and Vanilla.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Smoke (Incense) Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial mid note with the aroma of burning incense.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Tobacco Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note with a sweet herbaceous green aroma.
- Coffee Essential Oil is a base note that has the aroma of a fresh pot of coffee.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil is a base note with a warm, woodsy aroma
- Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil is a base note with a soft balsamic woodsy aroma.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is a refreshing citrus top note.
Product Safety Warning
- Coffee contains a small percentage (0.5-1.5%) of caffeine
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.