Morning After Shampoo Bars
Shampoo bars are simple and good for the environment and your daily hair care routine: just massage into the scalp, lather and rinse. Morning After is part of Restorative Aromatics Valentine's Day product line. This blend has a warm and inviting fragrance of Oatmeal Stout, Leather, Smoke (Incense), Dragon's Blood, and Tobacco Fragrance Oils with Coffee, Atlas Cedarwood, Texas Cedarwood, and Mandarin essential oils.
- Honey Melt & Pour Soap Base is rich with the skin loving properties of real honey. It contains: coconut oil, palm oil, safflower oil, glycerin, honey, water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, propylene glycol, sorbitan oleate, and oat protein.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can be used as a cleaning agent.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is used to enhance smooth glowing skin and is also used to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Kukui Nut Oil leaves skin feeling smooth and silky and is beneficial for the hair, reducing frizziness and locking in moisture and creating a barrier from heat and damage.
- Avocado Butter is an ideal butter for skin care.
- Cappuccino Color Block
- Oatmeal Stout Fragrance Oil ssmells like a full bodied and smooth beer with hints of creamy oatmeal, orange peel, butterscotch, milk, almond, and vanilla.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of lemon and mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Smoke (Incense) Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial mid note with the aroma of burning incense.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Tobacco Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note with a sweet herbaceous green aroma.
- Coffee Essential Oil stimulates hair growth and works as an astringent for the skin.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil benefits the hair and promotes growth.
- Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil cleanses and restores the skin, hair, and scalp.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is used for oily skin and hair.
Product Safety Warning
- Coffee contains a small percentage (0.5-1.5%) of caffeine
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.