Morning After Shaving Butter
The Morning After Shaving Butter is long lasting and softens and moisturizes the skin before and after shaving. It has the signature fragrance blend of Oatmeal Stout, Leather, Smoke (Incense), Dragon's Blood, and Tobacco Fragrance Oils with Coffee, Atlas Cedarwood, Texas Cedarwood, and Mandarin Essential Oils.
- Glycerin works as a moisturizer, cleanser, and toner that helps keep the skin hydrated and radiant.
- Distilled Water emulsifies the oils and waxes with other hydrous ingredients.
- Sorbitol is a sugar alcohol used as a humectant, thickener and a skin conditioner.
- Sodium Cocoyl/Lauroyl Isethionate is a surfactant, conditioner, and cleanser that is based on fatty acids from coconut oil and isoethionic acid.
- Disodium Lauryl sulfosuccinate is a surfactant, cleanser, and foaming agent. It is a disodium salt of an ethoxylated lauryl alcohol half ester of sulfosuccinic acid.
- Salt helps to scrub away dirt and excess oil from the skin.
- Phenoxyethanol is a preservative used in cosmetics and personal care products.
- Tetrasodium is a chelating agent used to separate and decrease reactive metal ions that may be present.
- Bentonite Clay helps to remove toxins from your pores, allows skin to heal and reduces inflammation. It also helps in the lightening of acne marks on the face.
- Chamomile Extract is gentle and moisturizing. It contains Caprylic Capric Triglycerides and Chamomile Extract.
- Olive Oil has good fats for your skin and hair. It works as an exfoliant and does not clog pores.
- Oatmeal Stout Fragrance Oil smells like a full bodied and smooth beer with hints of creamy oatmeal, orange peel, butterscotch, milk, almond, and vanilla.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Smoke (Incense) Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial mid note with the aroma of burning incense.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Tobacco Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note with a sweet herbaceous green aroma.
- Coffee Essential Oil is a base note that has the aroma of a fresh pot of coffee.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil is a base note with a warm, woodsy aroma
- Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil is a base note with a soft balsamic woodsy aroma.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is a refreshing citrus top note.
Product Safety Warning
- Coffee contains a small percentage (0.5-1.5%) of caffeine
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.