Morning After Soap
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturize and can be used as a cleaning agent.
- Avocado Oil is a good emollient for the skin because it is high in essential fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins. It is ideal for all skin types especially sensitive and mature skin. It also promotes wound healing and cellular regeneration.
- Castor Oil is an excellent emollient and can be used on irritated skin.
- Avocado Butter is an ideal butter for skin care.
- Jojoba Beads are made from natural jojoba esters so they're biodegradable. They are a great alternative to microbeads, which are made from plastic and not biodegradable.
- Cappuccino Color Block: Mica, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Soybean Protein
- Oatmeal Stout Fragrance Oil smells like a full bodied and smooth beer with hints of Creamy Oatmeal, Orange Peel, Butterscotch, Milk, Almond, and Vanilla.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Smoke (Incense) Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial mid note with the aroma of burning incense.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Tobacco Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note with a sweet herbaceous green aroma.
- Coffee Essential Oil stimulates hair growth and works as an astringent for the skin.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil benefits the hair and promotes growth.
- Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil cleanses and restores the skin, hair, and scalp.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is used for oily skin and hair.
Product Safety Warning
- Coffee contains a small percentage (0.5-1.5%) of caffeine
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.