Morning Sickness & Nausea Inhaler
Our Aromatherapy Inhalers are reusable and are prepared with pregnancy safe essential oils: Peppermint, Spearmint, Mandarin, Sweet Orange, Petitgrain, and Cardamom. To use the inhaler, remove the cap and gently inhale into each nostril when feeling oncoming morning sickness or bouts of nausea. This product works best when used regularly to combat nausea.
- Peppermint provides relief from nausea, gastrointestinal discomfort, and other digestive ailments.
- Spearmint, like peppermint, provides relief from digestive discomfort and ailments.
- Mandarin helps with morning sickness, nausea, and other digestive issues.
- Petitgrain helps with morning sickness.
- Cardamom helps to relieve nausea and digestive upsets caused by stress or nervousness.
- Sweet Orange helps with morning sickness and provides digestive relief.
Product Safety Warning
- Cardamom is high in 1,8 cineole and should not be applied to or near the face of babies and children due to the risk of CNS and respiratory problems.
- Peppermint should not be applied to the facial region or near the nose of infants or small children due to risk of spasm and respiratory arrest. Avoid undiluted application to open wounds and sensitive skin and for cardiac fibrillation and G6PD deficiency.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.