Mother of Dragons Soap
- Honey Soap Base is rich with the skin-loving properties of real honey.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and is used as is a cleaning agent.
- Shea Butter is very moisturizing for the skin, especially dry skin and hair.
- Dragon's Blood Oil has a lovely spicy resinous aroma and is dark red in color and is infused in jojoba oil with essential oils (Patchouli, Amber, Clove, Jasmine, Cinnamon Bark and Blood Orange.)
- Activated Charcoal works by trapping toxins and impurities in pores.
- Dragon's Blood Fragrance Oil is a blend with notes of amber, incense, vanilla, and patchouli layered with notes of rose, jasmine and lilac underscored with blood orange and grapefruit.
- Fragonia is soft herbaceous mid note that is uplifting, balancing and restorative in recovering from emotional trauma.
- Linden Blossom is a sweet floral top note that has calming and emotionally soothing properties and opens the heart celebrating love and compassion.
- Sweet Orange is refreshing citrus top note that is uplifting can inspire cheerfulness or happiness.
- Vetiver is a deep woodsy base note that is emotionally grounding, centering, and balancing.
- Opopanax is a sweet resinous base note that is calming and harmonizing for the mind and spirit.
- Orange Slices, Cranberry Seeds, Saffron Flowers, Gold EcoGlitter and Black Lava Salt are used as accents.
- Colorants: Red Lab Color and White Soap Dye
Product Safety Warning
- Amber should not be used during pregnancy as it can cause contractions, or for use by/with children. It can cause skin irritation. Not for internal use.
- Cinnamon Bark may inhibit blood clotting and can cause skin sensitization or mucous membrane irritation. Oral usage may interact with pethidine, MAOIs, SSRIs and anticoagulant medication. Avoid if you have peptic ulcers or hemophilia or other bleeding disorders. Use with caution for people who are about to undergo major surgery. Avoid using during pregnancy and lactation as it may contain methyleugenol which inhibits blood clotting, can cause embryotoxicity and can stimulate contractions.
- Clove may inhibit blood clotting, and has a moderate risk of skin sensitization and mucous membrane irritation. Oral usage may interact with pethidine, MAOIs or SSRIs, anticoagulant medication, major surgery, peptic ulcer, hemophilia & other bleeding disorders. Avoid using during pregnancy and lactation as Clove may contain methyleugenol which inhibits blood clotting and can cause embryotoxicity.
- Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions. Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization.
- Opopanax could be mildly photosensitizing. Avoid exposure to ultraviolet light.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.