Mysterons is one of the aromas from Restorative Aromatic's fragrance line. This blend has a spicy and fruity aroma and includes: Benzoin Absolute, Black Spruce, Damiana, Galangal Root, Myrrh, Nootka Tree, Orange, and Patchouli Essential Oils with White Musk and Sensuous Sandalwood Fragrance Oils.
Perfume Base Options
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.
- Eau de Cologne formulations have a typical concentration of 2–5% of fragrance materials.
- Eau de Toilette formulations have a typical concentration of 5–15% fragrance materials.
- Eau de Parfum formulations have a typical concentration of 15–40% of fragrance materials.
- Solid Perfumes use up to 15-20 drops of essential oils per 2oz tin, which would be a 1-2% dilution ratio per ounce of perfume balm