Naked Viking Beard Oil
Naked Viking is a fragrant beard oil with a smoky, animalic aroma with hints of wood and gourmand notes from Restorative Aromatics Valentine's Day product line. This blend combines Kentucky Bourbon, Leather, Grass Stain, Fresh Dirt, Blood Cedar, and Firewood Fragrance Oils and Isomuscone with Labdanum Absolute and Himalayan Cedarwood (Vintage), Frankincense Serrata, Sweet Orange, Nagarmotha, Greenland Moss, Black Pepper, and Cognac Essential Oils and will leave your beard feeling soft and smelling amazing.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil hydrates the skin and isn't as greasy as regular coconut oil. It is also recommended for sensitive skin because it is so gentle.
- Sunflower Oil is often used in recipes to treat psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, or damaged skin. It is a lightweight oil that can be used as a massage oil. It is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Argan Oil has benefits range from being nourishing for your hair to repairing split ends and taming frizz. Argan is a great oil for mature, aging or damaged skin.
- Jojoba Oil is ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used to remove makeup while acting as a moisturizer. It also can be used on your nails to improve strength and overall growth and on hair to soften hair follicles and to reduce split ends. It absorbs into your skin easily without leaving a greasy residue.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and a cleansing agent.
- Kentucky Bourbon Fragrance Oil has a smokey, spicy bourbon aroma commingling orange, bergamot, clove, orchid, musk, leather, oak cask, and patchouli.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Grass Stain Fragrance Oil is fresh and clean and smells like freshly cut grass.
- Fresh Dirt Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note that smells like fresh earth.
- Blood Cedar Fragrance Oil is an arboraceous mid note with a deep smoky woodsy aroma.
- Firewood Fragrance Oil is an arboraceous mid note that smells exactly like sitting around a camp fire or fire pit.
- Musk Fleuressence is a synthetic version of the strong-smelling substance secreted by the male musk deer. It has mid notes that are musky and animalic with base notes of vanilla and iceberg.
- Himalayan Cedarwood (Vintage) Essential Oil is a base note with a deep, dry, and smoky woodsy aroma that is emotionally grounding.
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil is a base note with a woodsy, earthy aroma that is calming and centering.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil is a refreshing and upifting citrus top note.
- Nagarmotha Essential Oil is a base note with a woodsy, earthy, peppery aroma that is calming and balancing.
- Greenland Moss Essential Oil is a relaxing mid note that has an earthy, herbaceous, medicinal, and woody aroma.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil is a pungent, spicy top note that is invigorating.
- Cognac Essential Oil is a base note with a green, fruity aroma.
- Labdanum Absolute is a base note with a deep, rich, sweet balsamic aroma.
Product Safety Warning
- Black Pepper is a warming oil and can cause skin irritation.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.