Naked Viking Body Wash
Naked Viking is a fragrant body wash with a smoky, animalic aroma with hints of wood and gourmand notes from Restorative Aromatics Valentine's Day product line. This blend combines Kentucky Bourbon, Leather, Grass Stain, Fresh Dirt, Blood Cedar, and Firewood Fragrance Oils and Musk Fleuressence with Labdanum Absolute and Himalayan Cedarwood (Vintage), Frankincense Serrata, Sweet Orange, Nagarmotha, Greenland Moss, Black Pepper, and Cognac Essential Oils.
- 1% dilution ration for 8 ounces of bath and body wash.
- Blend Polysorbate 80 plus other oils and Vitamin E Oil
- Blend with essential oils and transfer to glass pump bottle(s)
- Use a few pumps and apply to the skin when you are in the shower or bath
- Sunflower Oil is often used in recipes to treat psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, or damaged skin. It is a lightweight oil that can be used as a massage oil. It is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is very gentle and is ideal for sensitive skin and safe for children. It can be substituted for sweet almond oil. It is often used in beauty products for lotion recipes and hot oil treatments. All skin types: mature, dry, sensitive, or inflamed skin.
- Siligel is an eco-friendly, green processed gelling agent, stabilizer, co-emulsifier, suspending agent, and skin feel enhancer that decreases transepidermal water loss to keep skin moisturized. A
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Polysorbate 80 is a natural emulsifier and solubilizer used in personal care products.
- Kentucky Bourbon Fragrance Oil has a smokey, spicy bourbon aroma commingling orange, bergamot, clove, orchid, musk, leather, oak cask, and patchouli.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Grass Stain Fragrance Oil is fresh and clean and smells like freshly cut grass.
- Fresh Dirt Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note that smells like fresh earth.
- Blood Cedar Fragrance Oil is an arboraceous mid note with a deep smoky woodsy aroma.
- Firewood Fragrance Oil is an arboraceous mid note that smells exactly like sitting around a camp fire or fire pit.
- Musk Fleuressence is a synthetic version of the strong-smelling substance secreted by the male musk deer. It has mid notes that are musky and animalic with base notes of vanilla and iceberg.
- Himalayan Cedarwood (Vintage) Essential Oil is a base note with a deep, dry, and smoky woodsy aroma that is emotionally grounding.
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil is a base note with a woodsy, earthy aroma that is calming and centering.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil is a refreshing and upifting citrus top note.
- Nagarmotha Essential Oil is a base note with a woodsy, earthy, peppery aroma that is calming and balancing.
- Greenland Moss Essential Oil is a relaxing mid note that has an earthy, herbaceous, medicinal, and woody aroma.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil is a pungent, spicy top note that is invigorating.
- Cognac Essential Oil is a base note with a green, fruity aroma.
- Labdanum Absolute is a base note with a deep, rich, sweet balsamic aroma.