Naked Viking Shaving Butter
The Naked Viking shaving butter is long lasting and softens and moisturizers the skin before and after shaving and features the smoky, animalic fragrance with hints of wood and gourmand notes. This blend combines Kentucky Bourbon, Leather, Grass Stain, Fresh Dirt, Blood Cedar, and Firewood Fragrance Oils and Musk Fleuressence with Labdanum Absolute and Himalayan Cedarwood (Vintage), Frankincense Serrata, Sweet Orange, Nagarmotha, Greenland Moss, Black Pepper, and Cognac Essential Oils. To use: lather the face and neck areas with warm water.
- Glycerin works as a moisturizer, cleanser, and toner that helps keep the skin hydrated and radiant.
- Distilled Water emulsifies the oils and waxes with other hydrous ingredients.
- Sorbitol is a sugar alcohol used as a humectant, thickener and a skin conditioner.
- Sodium Cocoyl/Lauroyl Isethionate is a surfactant, conditioner, and cleanser that is based on fatty acids from coconut oil and isoethionic acid.
- Disodium Lauryl sulfosuccinate is a surfactant, cleanser, and foaming agent. It is aa disodium salt of an ethoxylated lauryl alcohol half ester of sulfosuccinic acid.
- Salt helps to scrub away dirt and excess oil from the skin.
- Phenoxyethanol is a preservative used in cosmetics and personal care products.
- Tetrasodium is a chelating agent used to separate and decrease reactive metal ions that may be present.
- Bentonite Clay helps to remove toxins from your pores, allows skin to heal and reduces inflammation. It also helps in the lightening of acne marks on the face.
- Chamomile Extract is gentle and moisturizing. It contains Caprylic Capric Triglycerides and Chamomile Extract .
- Olive Oil has good fats for your skin and hair. It works as an exfoliant and does not clog pores.
- Kentucky Bourbon Fragrance Oil has a smokey, spicy bourbon aroma commingling orange, bergamot, clove, orchid, musk, leather, oak cask, and patchouli.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Grass Stain Fragrance Oil is fresh and clean and smells like freshly cut grass.
- Fresh Dirt Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note that smells like fresh earth.
- Blood Cedar Fragrance Oil is an arboraceous mid note with a deep smoky woodsy aroma.
- Firewood Fragrance Oil is an arboraceous mid note that smells exactly like sitting around a camp fire or fire pit.
- Musk Fleuressence is a synthetic version of the strong-smelling substance secreted by the male musk deer. It has mid notes that are musky and animalic with base notes of vanilla and iceberg.
- Himalayan Cedarwood (Vintage) Essential Oil is a base note with a deep, dry, and smoky woodsy aroma that is emotionally grounding.
- Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil is a base note with a woodsy, earthy aroma that is calming and centering.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil is a refreshing and upifting citrus top note.
- Nagarmotha Essential Oil is a base note with a woodsy, earthy, peppery aroma that is calming and balancing.
- Greenland Moss Essential Oil is a relaxing mid note that has an earthy, herbaceous, medicinal, and woody aroma.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil is a pungent, spicy top note that is invigorating.
- Cognac Essential Oil is a base note with a green, fruity aroma.
- Labdanum Absolute is a base note with a deep, rich, sweet balsamic aroma.
Product Safety Warning
- Black Pepper is a warming oil and can cause skin irritation.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.