- Botany: Neroli is extracted from orange blossoms from the orange tree and is part of the Rutaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Orange Blossom
- Scent Profile: Mid to base note with a citrus, floral aroma.
- Soothes stress-related digestive issues
- Used for PMS, menopause, and pregnancy. It is also an aphrodisiac.
- Relieves stress and stress-related conditions.
- Benefits mature and dry skin.
- Pregnancy: helps with frequent urination, digestive issues, pregnancy support, and for emotional support.
- Babies & Children: is used for digestive issues, stress relief, skin care, and emotional support.
- Benefits the psyche for anxiety, depression, heartache, shock, agitation, and other negative emotions.
- Embraces the heart and soothes the spirit during troubling times.
- Supports the Heart chakra associated with love, relationships, transformation, and integration.
- Blends well with: Angelica Root, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Petitgrain, Rose, Sweet Orange, Tangerine, and Ylang Ylang.
- No known issues