- Botany: Nerolina (Melaleuca quinquenervia) is a cousin of Niaouli (Melaleuca quinquenervia ct 1,8 cineole) but has very different therapeutic properties. Nerolina is high in linalool, a monoterpene alcohol. It is part of the Myrtaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid note with a fruity floral aroma.
- Soothes stress, fatigue, and anxiety
- Nourishes the skin and hair and helps with skin inflammations
- Calming and balancing for the emotions and psyche
- Blends well with: Clove, Damiana, Fennel, Hyssop, Khella, Lavender, Lemon, Juniper Berry, Myrrh, Rosemary, Scots Pine.
- Coming soon
- No known issues