- Botany: Niaouli is a medium size evergreen tree with dull green leaves and fragrant white-ish flowers. It is part of the Myrtaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid note that is pungent and medicinal in aroma.
- Provides immune support and relief from allergies
- Reduces inflammation of the respiratory tract and infections
- Supports healing from various skin conditions, infections, and inflammations
- Pregnancy: helps relax sore and tense muscles. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.
- Energizes the body and mind when feeling mental fatigued
- Supports the Throat chakra associated with expression and communication.
- Blends well with: Blue Tansy, Cistus, Eucalyptus (all species), Green Myrtle, Manuka, Monarda, Ravintsara, Rosemary (all chemotypes), Saro, Spike Lavender, and Thyme (all chemotypes).
- Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.
- Niaouli is high in eucalyptol and can be toxic to cats. Read more about Essential Oils Toxicity for Cats.