- Botany: Nutmeg comes from an evergreen tree indigenous to Indonesia and is part of the Myristicaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid to base note that has a warm and deep, heavy spicy aroma.
- Aids sluggish digestion and relief from diahrrea
- Pain relief for musculoskeletal aches, pains, and inflammation
- Promotes calming and relaxation for sleep
- Also helps to relieve mental fatigue and nervous exhaustion
- Supports the Sacral chakra associated with the emotions, sensuality, and creativity.
- Blends well with: Blue Tansy, Cardomom, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon leaf, Ginger, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Niaouli, Marjoram, Neroli, Orange, Petitgrain, Rose, Rosewood, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang.
- Psychotropic in high doses, but no known issues contraindications
- May cause psychotropic effects and contraindicate pain-relieving drugs during labor and delivery.