Ostara is the Spring or Vernal Equinox that happens around March 19–22nd marking the end of winter and the beginning of spring when the days grow longer and the night shorter. Ritual oils can be used to anoint candles of any type, petition or name papers, crystals, mojo bags, poppets, and other ritual objects. Depending on the nature of the spellwork and the ingredients of the oils they can also be used to anoint the body and/or personal belongings. Our ritual oils come in a 15ml glass bottle. See product safety warning for specific precautions. Do not ingest.
- 15ml glass bottle - $7.00
Herbs infused in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Lavender Flowers, Lovage Roots. Violet Flowers, Lemon balm, Honeysuckle, Orris root, Meadowsweet, Vervain, and Lily of the Valley leaves.
- Oakmoss Absolute, Blue Tansy Essential Oil, and Lavender Essential Oil
Product Safety Warning
- Blue Tansy is cautioned for drug interactions (all routes) when using drugs metabolized by CYP2D6. Do not ingest.
- Lily of the Valley Leaves: Poisonous, do not ingest.
- Oakmoss presents a high risk of skin sensitization as should be avoided on sensitive or damaged skin and with children under 2 years old.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.