- Botany: Palmarosa is a highly aromatic perennial grass that is steam distilled to produce the oil and is part of the Poaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid to top note with a sweet, rosy, and floral aroma.
- Has broad spectrum antibacterial properties
- Relieves pain for joint and muscle aches, pains, and stiffness
- Calms the nerves and creates a relaxing atmosphere for sleep
- Respiratory support for inflammations
- Skin support for inflamed skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Also, used for dry and mature skin
- Pregnancy: helps with digestive relief and general discomfort, calming, relaxing, relieves stress, and helps with sleep
- Babies & Children: helps with pain relief, sleep issues, emotional support, stress, respiratory ailments, and skin health.
- Soothes the emotions and supports the nervous system for stress, anxiety, restlessness, and other negative feelings
- calms the restless soul dealing with the trauma of heartbreak.
- Supports the Throat chakra associated with expression and communication.
- Blends well with: Carrot Seed, Cedarwood, Clove, Elemi, Hyssop decumbens, Laurel, Lavender, Lemon Myrtle, Neroli, Niaouli, Rosalina, Rosemary ct. verbenone, and Thyme ct. linalool or ct. geraniol.
- Oral precautions for drugs metabolized by CYP2B6.