Peel Off Charcoal Mask
- 3-5 drops at a 0.5% dilution ratio for a 2oz container
- Combine water and gelatin in a bowl and mix well
- Mix in the charcoal and bentonite clay - do not use any metal spoons or bowls with the clay.
- Microwave for 15 seconds
- Stir the mixture and add Frankincense.
- Allow to cool slightly before applying it to your face.
- Depending on the thickness of the mask, you may have to wait longer than 15 minutes before it is ready to peel off. Avoid sensitive areas and your hairline.
- After the mask is completely dry, you will then be able to peel it from your face.
- Activated charcoal helps to cleanse the pores and remove blackheads from the skin. It deeply cleanses the skin and removes excess oil.
- Bentonite Clay when used as a mask helps to detox your pores, promotes overall healing to the skin, and reduces inflammation.
- Gelatin acts as a binding agent in peels and masks. It is derived from collagen which is beneficial for the skin and hair.
- Frankincense helps to maintain radiant skin. Its ability to smooth the look of healthy skin makes it a great addition to beauty and skin care products, especially ones of the anti-aging variety. It is is beneficial for all skin types, but should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.