- Botany: Eucalyptus Dives is also known as Peppermint Eucalyptus and is one of the almost 450 different eucalyptus species of trees. It is part of the Myrtaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top note that is fresh camphoraceous with a spicy-mint aroma.
- Used for upper respiratory tract infections and also bronchitis and the flu
- Decongestant for ear, nose, and throat
- Blends well with: Bitter Orange, Cardamom, Eucalyptus (all species), Green Myrtle, Laurel, Lavender, Nutmeg, Ravintsara, Rosemary ct. cineole or ct camphor, Spike Lavender, and Thyme ct. linalol.
- Coming soon
- None known