Perineal Healing Sitz Bath
Sitz Baths can speed up your physical healing process and soothe discomfort from giving birth. The herbs and oils can be added to a sitz bath or a regular bath tub as needed. To Use: add herbal blend of dried lavender, yarrow, and calendula with epsom salt or sea salt to a cotton muslin bag and add to the water. If desired, you can add one tablespoon of the calendula infused oil with essential oils (Cypress, Lavender, Frankincense, Clary Sage, and Geranium) blend directly to the water as well. Soak for up to 20 minutes per bath.
- Calendula Infused Oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for chapped skin and other skin conditions. It helps soothe the skin and reduce pain from inflammation and irritation.
- Cypress Essential Oil helps with hemorrhoids, perineal healing, and relaxation.
- Lavender Essential Oil helps with perineal healing, relaxation, and general discomfort.
- Frankincense Essential Oil helps with general discomfort, hemorrhoids, skin support, perineal healing, and relaxation.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil can help with the healing process while relieving stress and anxiety.
- Geranium Essential Oil helps with perineal healing, stress relief, and general discomfort.
- Dried Lavender has antibacterial and antifungal properties and promotes relaxation.
- Dried Yarrow has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help with the healing process.
- Dried Calendula helps reduce inflammations and speeds up the wound healing process.
- Sea Salt or Epsom Salt helps detoxify the body and to help the body heal quickly. (not included)
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.