Perineal Prep Spray Oil
Our perineal prep spray oil is easy to use throughout the end of your pregnancy in order to prepare your perineum for birth. Just spray on your perineum and lightly massage or have your partner assist with the massage. The therapeutic benefits of Geranium, Lavender, Cypress, and Frankincense can help to prepare the perineum for childbirth.
- Add Fractionated Coconut Oil and Essential Oils to a spray bottle
- Shake well before use.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil softens and hydrates the skin and is also recommended for sensitive skin because it is so gentle.
- Geranium Essential Oil helps with pre-birth perinial preparation and general discomfort.
- Lavender Essential Oil soothes the skin by helping with pre-birth perineal preparation and general discomfort.
- Cypress Essential Oil helps relieve water retention and helps with pre-birth perineal preparation.
- Frankincense Essential Oil helps with general discomfort, hemorrhoids, skin support, and pre-birth perineal preparation.