- Botany: Peru Balsam comes from the balsam of the Myroxylon balsamum tree from El Salvador. It is part of the Fabaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Base note with a vanilla-cinnamon aroma.
- Relieves nervous tension and stress
- Helps with respiratory congestion and inflammation
- Soothes dry skin, chapped skin, minor cuts and abrasions, and other irritations
- Calms emotional imbalances
- Blends well with: Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clove, Copaiba, Ginger, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Patchouli, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Rose, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang, and Yuzu.
- No known issues