- Botany: Pine trees have reddish brown bark, spiky needle like leaves, and brown cones and belong to the Pinaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Scotch Pine
- Scent Profile: Top note that has a refreshing woodsy and empowering aroma.
- Indicated for lymphatic and ovarian congestion
- supports ovarian health.
- Pain relief for musculoskeletal aches, pains, cramps, and inflammation
- Supports relief from adrenal fatigue
- Pregnancy: helps with respiratory support, allergies, fatigue, depression and general discomfort.
- Babies & Children: is great for allergies and respiratory support, relieves pain, and is uplifting for difficult emotional states.
- Allergy relief and respiratory support and supports breathing space
- Refreshing and uplifting for depressive states, nervous exhaustion, and general fatigue
- cleanses the mind and body for the refreshing and uplifting expansion of deep breathing.
- Blends well with: Black Spruce, Cedarwood, Lemon, Petigrain, Sandalwood, Valerian, Vetiver, Wintergreen, and Ylang Ylang.
- Skin sensitization if oxidized.