- Botany: Pink pepper is not unrelated to black pepper, but it can be used interchangeably with it. It is part of the Anacardiaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Peruvian Pepper
- Scent Profile: Mid note with a sweet, fruity, and spicy aroma.
- Supports healthy circulation
- Stimulates digestion
- Relief from muscular aches, pains, stiffness, inflammation, and sprains
- Uplifts lulls in energy
- Supports the Solar Plexus chakra associated with personal will, power, and mental ability.
- Blends well with: Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Clary Sage, Clove, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Juniper, Mandarin, Marjoram, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Orange, Palo Santo, Rosemary, Sage, Sandalwood, Tangerine, Tea Tree, Vetiver, Yarrow, and Ylang Ylang.
- No known issues