- Botany: Pinon Pine is a small evergreen tree with bluish-green curved needles. It is part of the Pinaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid to Top note that has a fruity-floral aroma with a deep earthy undertone.
- Muscular and joint aches, inflammation, and pains.
- Immune support for allergies
- Supports the respiratory system for coughs and inflammation
- Uplifting during times of emotional fatigue and depression
- evokes deep breathing to drive away physical and emotional fatigue.
- Blends well with: Balsam Fir, Douglas Fir, Eucalyptus Radiata, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lavender, Maritime Pine, Niaouli, Scots Pine, Silver Fir, Sandalwood, and Tangerine.
- Skin sensitization if oxidized