- Botany: Plai is a flowering plant that grows in the rainforests of Thailand.It is part of the Zingiberaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid note that has a spicy herbaceous aroma.
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Detoxified the lymphatic system and supports immunity
- Soothes digestive upsets
- Relieves the symptoms of musculoskeletal aches, pains, inflammation, swelling, spasms, strains, and sprains
- Soothes stress and nervous tension
- Respiratory support for seasonal ailments
- Helps with PMS and cramps
- Calming, balancing, and grounding for the psyche and emotions
- Supports the Root chakra associated with security, survival, basic needs, grounding, and support.
- Blends well with: Black Spruce, Birch, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Jasmine, Lime, Neroli, Petitgrain, Roman Chamomile, Rosemary, and Tea Tree.
- No known issues