Pregnancy Stretch Mark Cream
- Melt butters and blend with carrier oils, and Vitamin E Oil
- Allow to cool slightly and then add distilled water and blend with a stick blender until it has reached the desired consistency
- Add preservative (Benzylalcohol-DHA) and essential oils and stir or blend
- Transfer to aluminum tins - this formulation makes approximately 4 ounces of skin cream
- Frankincense helps with stretch marks, immune support, general discomfort, skin support, relaxation, and focus.
- Neroli helps with pregnancy skin support and for emotional support.
- Roman Chamomile helps with stretch marks, sleep and relaxation, headaches, and general discomfort from cramps, inflammation, and tension.
- Helichrysum supports the immune system, heals the skin, general discomfort, and emotional support.
- Rose helps with stretch marks, depression, sleep and relaxation.
- Castor Oil is an excellent emollient and can be used on irritated skin.
- Shea Butter is very moisturizing for the skin, especially dry skin.
- Cocoa Butter moisturizes dry and cracked skin and is great for stretch marks and other signs of aging.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- Beeswax helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath. It is used to thicken lotions and creams. It helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Distilled Water helps to emulsify the beeswax, oils, and butters.