Protection & Purification Smudge Spray
Protection & Purification Smudge Spray can be used around your personal space to dispel and protect from negative energies or to purify ritual spaces and objects. Our Smudge Spray is made with Dead Sea Salt, Water, Witch Hazel, Eucalyptus, Palo Santo, Sage, White Sage, Lemon, Atlas Cedarwood, Rosemary and Clove essential oils with Amethyst and Lapis Lazuli.
- Distilled Water is boiled with the dead sea salt and combines with the witch hazel to form the protection and purification spray liquid base.
- Dead Sea Salt is used for its energy clearing properties.
- Witch Hazel is used to banish negative energies, break hexes, dis-ease, and for purification purposes.
- Optiphen is a natural preservative to prevent microbial growth in water based products.
- Solubol is a natural solubilizer that disperses essential oils in water based products.
- Amethyst is used for warding, protection, and releases negativity.
- Lapis Lazuli is used for inner truth, power, purification, and intuition.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil attracts healing vibrations.
- Palo Santo Essential Oil is used to remove curses and for banishing spells.
- White Sage Essential Oil is used in smoke cleansing for purification as it dispels negative energies while invoking healing and protective energies of its own.
- Sage Essential Oil is used in smoke cleansing for purification as it dispels negative energies while invoking healing and protective energies of its own.
- Lemon Essential Oil helps with spiritual opening and removes any blockages.
- Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil, like other types of cedars, is used for protection and purification of magical spaces, consecration of magic wands, dispelling negative energies, banishing spells, and to open spiritual channels.
- Rosemary cineole Essential Oil is used to cleanse sacred spaces and ritual objects.
- Clove Essential Oil can banish and bind hostile or negative energies.
Product Safety Warning
- Clove may inhibit blood clotting, moderate risk of skin sensitization and mucous membrane irritation. Avoid using during pregnancy and lactation as Clove may contain methyleugenol which inhibits blood clotting and can cause embryotoxicity.
- Eucalyptus Globulus, Rosemary cineole & White Sage are high in 1,8 cineole should not be applied to or near the faces of babies or children under 10 years old due to potential risk for CNS and respiratory issues. White Sage should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Sage can be neurotoxic due to its ketone content: avoid during pregnancy and lactation. Sage should be avoided by persons suffering from epilepsy or high blood pressure.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.