Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
- 12 drops at a 0.5% dilution ratio for a 4oz container
- Pumpkin is packed with fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids, which increase cell regeneration and they brighten and smooth the skin. Pumpkin contains antioxidant Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help soften and soothe the skin and boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.
- Milk has Lactic acid in it that helps to reduce pigmentation, heal dry skin, hydrate skin, heal acne and relieve sunburn.
- Honey supports the skin by acting as a moisturizer and it can help to cleanse the pores and works as a gentle exfoliant. Honey is found in many DIY skincare products for this very reason. Be sure that it is raw, unfiltered, organic honey!
- Frankincense helps to maintain radiant skin. Its ability to smooth the look of healthy skin makes it a great addition to beauty and skin care products, especially ones of the anti-aging variety. It is is beneficial for all skin types, but should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.