Pumpkin Spice Soap
Made with a goat’s milk soap base, this is the perfect scent for autumn combining the alluring aroma of pumpkin spice with Frankincense, Carrot Seed, and Sacred Sandalwood for healthy and radiant skin.
- Cut the soap base into small chunks so that it melts faster
- Melt the soap base in a double boiler
- Once the soap is melted add the other oils and remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes
- Pour blend into a glass bowl and add essential oils, fragrance oils, and soap dye and blend well
- Place the silicone mold on a cookie sheet and spray with rubbing alcohol. Pour the blend into the silicone molds, it typically makes about 5-6 bars. You can spray it again if bubbles occur in the soap
- Put the mold in the refrigerator or freezer for 15 minutes and then remove and allow to solidify before use
- To use: lather soap bar on the skin in the bath or shower and rinse
- Goat's Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base has skin softening properties. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Goat’s Milk, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat Protein, and Titanium Dioxide.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It also acts as a moisturizer.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is used to enhance smooth glowing skin. It is also used to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil is a source of conjugated linoleic acid (punicic acid) which is an Omega 5 fatty acid, a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and anticarcinogenic properties. It also promotes regeneration of the epidermis.
- Mango Kernel Butter has a rich, silky texture and is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties. It is ideal for all skin types.
- Pumpkin Spice Fragrance Oil is the fragrance for the autumn season with notes of cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg.
- Carrot Seed is a regenerative skin healer and can be used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Frankincense is beneficial for all skin types, but should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.
- Sacred Sandalwood benefits mature and dry skin.