- 26 drops at a 3% dilution ratio for a 2oz container
- Melt the beeswax in a double boiler and then add carrier oil like jojoba or an herbal infused oil like Lavender.
- Pour the mixture into the blender and add water and blend until it is the appropriate consistency.
- Add to glass jar
- Use for diaper rash on children and babies or for any rashes for adults and older children.
- Beeswax is amazing for the skin for so many reasons. It helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath. It is used in DIY beauty products to help thicken lotions and creams because it is solid at room temperature. It is high in Vitamin A, which helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Herbal infused oils have extra therapeutic benefits as opposed to using a single carrier oil, but I would recommend using either Jojoba or Sweet Almond Oil as your base rather than Fractionated Coconut Oil or Grapeseed Oil.
- Lavender gently helps to relieve the symptoms from dry, itchy, irritated skin that is caused by rashes.
- Frankincense is very soothing to dry irritated skin and helps to alleviate sores that may be caused by rashes and other skin conditions.
- Tea Tree is particularly recommended for inflamed skin conditions.
- Helichrysum supports overall skin health, but is particularly suited to help heal or reduce the effects from dry, itchy skin and other skin conditions that cause irritations.