- Botany: Ravensara are tall trees with reddish-gray trunks native to Madagascar. It is part of the Lauraceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top note with a spicy floral aroma.
- Supports and stimulates the immune system
- Relieves muscular and joint aches, pains, and spasms
- Can be used as a complimentary aphrodisiac boosts reduced sex drive and helps with frigidity.
- Uplifts feelings of nervous exhaustion, stress, and sadness
- Supports respiratory health during times of ailments
- Balances and protects the psyche and emotions
- Supports the Throat chakra associated with expression and communication.
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Clary Sage, Cedarwood, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Pine, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, and Thyme.
- Ravensara contains estragole and methyleugenol which are recognized as potentially genotoxic.