- Botany: Ravintsara is a large, tall evergreen tree with broad leaves. It is part of the Lauraceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Ho Leaf
- Scent Profile: Top note with a light, fresh medicinal aroma.
- Immune support for present deficencies
- Muscular aches, pains, and inflammation
- Soothing for stress and stress-related conditions
- Supports relief from allergies and other respiratory issues
- Uplifts nervousness, fatigue, and anxiety
- Blends well with: Cypress, Eucalyptus Globulus, Eucalyptus radiata, Green Myrtle, Hyssop Decumbens, Monarda, Niaouli, Rosalina, and Sandalwood.
- Coming soon
- Do not apply near the nostrils of infants due to risk of spasm of the glottis. This can happen due to the cooling effect of the oil on their respiratory system.
- Avoid using all routes for both pregnancy and breastfeeding due to safrole and methyleugenol content which are neurotoxic.
- Caution when using essential oils rich in 1,8 cineole to children under five years old.