Red Stars Lip Balm
- 0.5% dilution ratio for batch of lip balm (makes approximately 12 tubes)
- Melt cocoa butter and beeswax in a double boiler
- Add jojoba oil and vitamin e oil and blend well
- Then add the fragrance oil and essential oils plus mica powder if desired.
- Quickly pour the lip balm into tubes.
- You may have to re-melt the balm as it will start to thicken rather quickly
- Jojoba Oil absorbs into your skin easily without leaving a greasy residue.
- Cocoa Butter is great for the skin, whether its dry or cracked it works as a deep moisturizer.
- Beeswax is amazing for the skin for so many reasons. It helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath. It is high in Vitamin A, which helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin and acts as a moisturizer.
- Honeysuckle Fragrance Oil has a light and sultry sweet floral scent.
- Vanilla is high in antioxidants which will help heal dry or chapped skin.
- Cacao used for perfuming purposes only.