Restful Sleep Aromatherapy Inhaler for Pregnancy
Our Aromatherapy Inhalers are reusable and are prepared with pregnancy safe essential oils: Blue Tansy, Geranium Bourbon, Fragonia, Rosewood, Vanilla, and Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood. To use the inhaler, remove the cap and gently inhale into each nostril when you are ready to go to bed or are having trouble sleeping. This product works best when used regularly to benefit restful sleep.
- Blend essential oils in a glass bowl and then drop the cotton wick from the inhaler tube into the blend.
- Make sure that all of the oil is absorbed into the wick and then place it inside the inhaler tube
- Rosewood Essential Oil is deeply sedative and emotionally balancing.
- Fragonia Essential Oil is balancing and restorative for sleep and relaxation.
- Geranium Bourbon Essential Oil benefits relaxation for restful sleep.
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil helps with stress and sleep issues.
- Vanilla Essential Oil is relaxing and promotes restful sleep.
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil is soothing for relaxation and sleep.