Restless Legs Salve
- 42 drops for a 3% dilution ratio for a 2 oz container
- Combine essential oils and blend well together.
- Melt coconut oil and shea butter in double boiler.
- Blend together and use as needed at night for restless legs, cramps, and spasms.
- Lavender is used for muscular aches and pains and muscle spasms.
- Roman Chamomile helps to relieve muscle spasms, cramps, muscle tension, and restless legs.
- Wintergreen soothes sore muscles and joints, and is also used for pain relief.
- Helichrysum has anti-inflammatory properties and is indicated for joint pain.
- Clove has anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties.
- Peppermint helps relieve muscular stiffness, aches and pains, tightness, pain, and can reduce swelling and pain.
- Beeswax is amazing for the skin for so many reasons. It helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath. It is used in DIY beauty products to help thicken lotions and creams because it is solid at room temperature. It is high in Vitamin A, which helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Lavender Infused Herbal Oil provides the soothing benefits of lavender and the emollient properties of a carrier oil.