Restorative Beard Balm
Restorative Beard Balm is a healing and moisturizing blend of Lavender, Helichrysum, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, and Orange Essential Oils.
- 2% dilution ratio per ounce of beard balm
- Melt Beeswax, Lanolin, and Shea Butter in a double boiler
- Add Coconut Oil, Castor oil, and Vitamin E Oil after it is melted
- Add Fragrance Oils and Essential oils and transfer to aluminum tins
- To Use: Apply to face after shaving to moisturize and soothe the skin.
- Beeswax helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath. It is used to thicken lotions and creams. It helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Lanolin is a waxy like butter that is best known for its superb moisturizing properties. It locks in moisture and prevents trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL.)
- Castor Oil is an excellent emollient and can be used on irritated skin.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil softens and hydrates the skin and is also recommended for sensitive skin because it is so gentle.
- Shea Butter is very moisturizing for the skin, especially dry skin.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.
- Lavender Essential Oil soothes inflamed skin conditions.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil is attuned to mature skin and combating wrinkles and treats wounds and burns as well as inflamed or irritated skin.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil has calming and soothing benefits for inflamed or irritated skin especially when they are caused by stress.
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil soothes irritated and inflamed skin conditions.
- Orange Essential Oil has a refreshing and uplifting citrusy aroma.