Restorative Body Cream
- 40 drops of essential oil for a 1% dilution ratio for 6 ounces of lotion
- Melt emulsifying wax in a double boiler and add the rose petal infused herbal oil and remove from heat
- Add the blend to a blender and add Vitamin E Oil and blend on low for a few minutes until it gets to the right consistency and cools
- Add the essential oils and blend again
- Transfer to three 2 oz containers
- Apply to all areas of the body as needed to soothe and moisturize the skin
- Emulsifying Wax is perfect for the blending fine creams and lotions which contain oil and water.
- Rose Petal Infused Herbal Oil has the emollient qualities of Sweet Almond oil paired with all of the skin care benefits that rose provides to keep your skin nourished and beautiful.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- Rhododendron soothes inflammations of the skin and supports relaxation and centering of the psyche and emotions.
- Jasmine has restorative properties for the mind and body and is calming and relaxing.
- Vanilla is high in antioxidants and is used in skin care for its anti-aging properties. It is soothing for inflammations, damaged skin, and wrinkles.