Restorative Eye Cream
Our Restorative Eye Cream will improve the skin texture around the eyes utilizing the benefits of Geranium, Rose, Helichrysum, and Rosewood essential oils.
- 1% dilution ratio for 4 ounces of eye cream
- Melt emulsifying wax and blend with carrier oils, and Vitamin E Oil
- Allow to cool slightly and then add distilled water and blend with a stick blender until it has reached the desired consistency
- Add preservative (Benzylalcohol-DHA) and essential oils and stir or blend
- Transfer to aluminum tins - this formulation makes approximately 4 ounces of eye cream
- Evening Primrose Oil is used for dry skin and reduces the effects of aging making it good for premature aging, dry and devitalized skin.
- Maracuja Oil comes from the seeds of Passionfruit. It hydrates and restores moisture to skin and is a sebum regulator that helps balance skin and it also helps to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil is rich in Vitamins A & E, anti-oxidants, omega 3 & 6, all of which protects the skin, improves elasticity, and reduces signs of ageing.
- Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil helps to promote skin healing from various conditions like eczema, rosacea, and acne. Its benefits include anti-aging properties as it promotes hydration, elasticity, and regeneration.
- Emulsifying Wax comes from naturally occurring fats and esters. It is an ideal medium for the blending of fine creams, lotions and other fluid cosmetics which contain oil and water. It binds oil and water in perfect union because it improves the consistency and texture of skincare products without leaving a greasy film on the skin. It acts as a mild stabilizer and thickener for cosmetic formulations.
- Benzylalcohol-DHA is a natural preservative for hydrous skincare products.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- Helichrysum is particularly attuned to mature skin and combating wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Rose benefits the skin especially for mature skin types.
- Geranium is beneficial for all skin types.
- Rosewood benefits the skin whether its oily or irritated.