Restorative Facial Serum
Restorative Aromatic's all natural Restorative Facial Serum is crafted using high quality ingredients and essential oils to make your skin look radiant and youthful. This blend uses: Argan Oil, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Baobab Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Frankincense, Myrrh, Sacred Sandalwood, Jasmine, and Rose essential oils.
- 19 drops for a 1% dilution ratio for a 2oz container
- Combine essential oils and add to the carrier oil base and blend well before using
- To use: place 10 drops of the serum into the palm of your hand and massage on the face, neck, and decollete in the morning and evening.
- Argan Oil is a great oil for mature, aging or damaged skin. It can be used as an additive to prevent wrinkles or for nourishing the skin around the eyes.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil is a fast-absorbing dry oil that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags and fine lines by soaking into the skin easily and without leaving an oily residue. It helps to heal blemishes while restoring moisture to any rough patches on your skin. The fatty acid content also contributes to rosehips ability to diminish scars and other marks to promote the cell regeneration. Rosehip oil is high in vitamins A and E and also has essential fatty acids that promote elastin and collagen production. It's often used for stretch marks, burns, wrinkles, eczema, and sunburn.
- Evening Primrose Oil is great for the skin and hair and is said to reduce the effects of aging. Good for premature aging, dry and devitalized skin.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil is rich in Vitamins A & E, anti-oxidants, omega 3 & 6, all of which protects the skin, improves elasticity, and reduces signs of ageing.
- Baobab Oil absorbs quickly and deeply penetrates and nourishes the skin, softening dry, rough skin.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- Frankincense is used for mature skin, also promotes wound healing and treats inflamed skin conditions.
- Myrrh benefits the skin especially for mature and/or oily skin, inflamed skin conditions, and cracked skin.
- Sacred Sandalwood benefits mature and dry skin.
- Jasmine benefits all skin types and has a lovely aroma.
- Rose benefits the skin especially for mature skin types and for skin conditions brought on by stress and depression.