Restorative Facial Serum
Restorative Aromatic's all natural Restorative Facial Serum is crafted using high quality ingredients and essential oils to make your skin look radiant and youthful. This blend uses: Argan Oil, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Baobab Oil, and Vitamin E Oil. Frankincense, Myrrh, Sacred Sandalwood, Jasmine, and Rose essential oils give is a sweet balsamic floral aroma.
- Argan Oil is nourishing for your hair, repairs split ends, and tames frizz. It is great for mature, aging or damaged skin. It can be used as an additive to prevent wrinkles or for nourishing the skin around the eyes, and for pimples and acne.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags and fine lines. It helps to heal blemishes and scars while restoring moisture to the skin and promote cell regeneration and elastin and collagen production.
- Evening Primrose Oil is used for dry skin and hair. It also helps to reduce the effects of aging. Evening Primrose Oil has a comedogenic rating of 2.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil helps to protect the skin, improve elasticity, and reduce signs of ageing.
- Baobab Oil deeply penetrates and nourishes the skin, softening dry, rough skin.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Frankincense is used for mature skin, also promotes wound healing and treats inflamed skin conditions.
- Myrrh benefits the skin especially for mature and/or oily skin, inflamed skin conditions, and cracked skin.
- Sandalwood benefits mature and dry skin.
- Jasmine benefits all skin types and has a lovely aroma.
- Rose benefits the skin especially for mature skin types and for skin conditions brought on by stress and depression.
Product Safety Warning
- Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization. Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions.
- Myrrh may be fetotoxic due to b-elemene and furanodiene and should be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.