Restorative Makeup Removing Oil
- 1% dilution ratio for 8oz of makeup removing oil.
- Blend carrier oils, vitamin e oil and honey
- Add Polysorbate 80 and blend well
- Add fragrance oils and essential oils and blend well
- Shake before using
- Use a wet cloth or cotton pad and apply the oil to your face to remove any makeup
- Wash face with your regular cleanser
- Jojoba Oil can be used to remove makeup while acting as a moisturizer.
- Castor Oil is an antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal carrier oil. It can be used on irritated skin. Castor oil is an excellent emollient.
- Calendula Infused Oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for chapped skin and other skin conditions.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is good for all skin types: mature, dry, sensitive, or inflamed skin. Apricot kernel oil is helpful for relieving inflammation, itchiness, and dry skin.
- Polysorbate 80 is a natural emulsifying agent used to thicken and create creamy oil-based natural skin care products.
- Vitamin E Oil acts as an antioxidant that nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- Honey functions as a pore cleanser and moisturizer.
- Honeysuckle Fragrance Oil has a light and sultry sweet floral scent.
- Tea Tree has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and is a great skin cleanser.
- Geranium Bourbon is astringent for the skin, also benefits mature skin.
- Violet Leaf is beneficial for mature and dry skin.
- Neroli is beneficial for mature and dry skin.