- Botany: Rhododendron has numerous different species, the ones produced for essential oil are different than the ones in backyards. It is part of the Ericaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid note with an herbal and floral aroma.
- Supports relaxation and centering of the psyche and emotions.
- Helps to relieve nausea, headaches, and sore throats.
- Soothes muscular inflammation and inflammations of the skin
- Blends well with: Black Spruce, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Davana, Frankincense, Geranium, German Chamomile, Ginger, Lavender, Neroli, Orange, Petitgrain, and Scots Pine.
- No known issues