- Botany: Rosalina is sometimes called "lavender tea tree" is a tall tree-like shrub with white flowers and is native to Australia. It is part of the Myrtaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Swamp Paperbark
- Scent Profile: Mid note with a lemony scent with a soft medicinal/floral undertones.
- Supports the immune system
- Can relive minor pain and inflammation
- Excellent care for respiratory infections, congestion, and sinus headaches
- Pregnancy: helps with general discomfort and is grounding, centering and restorative for sleep and stress relief.
- Babies & Children: is a gentle expectorant with antimicrobial properties that is much safer for younger children than Eucalyptus. It is calming for sleep, supports healthy emotions, helps with respiratory symptoms, and provides immune support.
- Calming and soothing for sleep
- Grounding, centering, restorative, and calming for the psyche and emotions
- Supports the Throat chakra associated with expression and communication.
- Blends well with: Balsam Fir, Blue Tansy, Cape Chamomile, Citronella, Cypress, Geranium, German Chamomile, Grapefruit, Hemlock, Inula, Kunzea, Lavender, Lemon, Manuka, Monarda, Palmarosa, Roman Chamomile, Spike Lavender, Tea Tree, and Thyme ct gerianol.
- Coming Soon
- No known issues