- Botany: Rose Geranium is a flowering plant native to South Africa. It is part of the Geraniaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid note with a citrusy, rose aroma.
- Soothes nervousness and stress and is uplifting for anxiety and depression
- Can be used to quell the symptoms of PMS and as an aphrodisiac
- Benefits dry and oily skin types and helps with minor wound healing
- Balancing for the emotions and psyche
- Blends well with: Angelica Root, Basil, Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood, Citronella, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Galbanum, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Laurel, Lavender, Lime, Mandarin, Myrrh, Neroli, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Rosemary, and Sandalwood.
- May contraindicate diabetic drugs